Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekends are for -

It is Monday - Monday it is!
The weekend is over and here are some things I'm thinking of thankfully

  • early morning quiet with coffee
  • lessons in living free of fear
  • upcoming changes which provide opportunities toward maturity
  • beautiful weddings 
  • friends safety in the midst of a hurricane
  • drizzle. Yep I said drizzle.

This weekend I didn't browse about the webby. I didn't unpack as I wanted, clean as I wanted, or visit as I wanted. This weekend I went with the flow (a lot) and forced myself to remember that the summer is fading fast... I read a little, I rested a little, I chatted a little, I indulged a little, I slept a little (ugh, lol!) and woke today ready to start a new work week! That is a good thing, I believe...

Let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth - 1 John 3:18
Encourage someone today!


No comments:

Post a Comment