Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kitchen - week 2 challenge

I learned a lot about my lack of planning when I set out to clean and organize the kitchen - here we have before:

I decided to split things due to week 3 being drawers - here are our cabinets after (a couple days later and everything!!) This one cabinet really is most of our foodstuffs - we have a small cabinet above the stove and our cereal boxes on the fridge... the small space keeps me grocery shopping weekly but also helps me hoard a lot less! Also looking at these after pictures helped me see that the peanut butter was gone... time to grocery shop!

This is the only cookbook I actually refer to when cooking... You saw my collection... You may ask yourself, why have all the books... I don't know... it's something to collect, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment