Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purple

Silly things today, things about colors...

I have always had a difficult time answering questions about myself... Questions like... what is your favorite animal, favorite food, what do you read, what are your hobbies...These questions cause me to stumble... to say something random, like everything, which is good and safe...  I've learned that I keep my distance from a true response out of fear. Fear is a multi-layered beast, attacking in so many unique ways that it is always shocking to discover it...

I recently read the book One Thousand Gifts, and in the reading I found myself again and again, wondering... what am I truly thankful for

So today, I am excited to share the color purple.
Silly, I know... but I think I finally have a favorite color.
Its a start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment