Monday, April 16, 2012

Three Hard Eucharisteos

Considering the April Joy Dare, I scanned the chart for today and found "Three Hard Eucharisteos"  

Grace, Thanksgiving, Joy: Eucharisteo. 

My mind is blank as I consider this joy dare... I have so little that is tangible right now, everything requires faith, everything unseen...


Scanning beyond my daily, deeper into the truth... and perhaps that is the point of this focus -

One long held joy, the word
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
~ Psalms 119:105
A second joy, hope beyond anxiety
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful."
~ Hebrews 10:23
And a third, my creator
“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.”
~Ernest Boyer, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment