Sunday, May 20, 2012

My heart is so happy I cried on stage ...

Oh, my redeemer lives!

I have to pause, oh so briefly, my break from moving to share my joy!

God is SOOOO good!

He proves it each day with life, but today he proved himself to be the faithful and true God we pray to and believe in. Today our 2012 TOT team shared the stories of their trip, and then the Haiti team was to be presented...

From the first words spoken, I began to cry. I couldn't shake it -  God is SO GOOD... He is SO FAITHFUL. He has his timing and his plan and his ways, and the stories shared today just made me cry with joy. Of a people once lost and now found... of a mighty work being done among a people I love.
Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? As indeed he says in Hosea,
Those who were not my people I will call 'my people,' and her who was not beloved I will call 'beloved.' And in the very place where it was said to them, "You are not my people," there they will be called "sons of the living God."  (Romans 9:21-26)
We were called onto stage to be publicly presented as a team, and I just kept on crying, even with a microphone in hand. I'm excited to continue to pray and walk and watch and go and send and seek and prepare... Because God IS good, and faithful, and true.

My redeemer lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment