Friday, November 22, 2013

This is ME!

So - I'm thinking of updating all this a bit. I'm learning a lot this season - I'm learning to ...

go with the flow regarding selfies...

Eat with my hands...


and convince my dearest coffee people to take my picture so I don't have to attempt selfies anymore!


I'm 36 and my heart beats to the beat of a different drum. The two eldest are going to learn to drive this winter, so I can spend my limited time reading, writing, talking, and walking my dogs in the wind. I love hymns, loud music, anything by Pavarotti or performed on the strings... I have a special affection for the airborne toxic event and snow patrol...I love listening to passionate people, regardless of gender, race, or creed - they make me think and their passion is attractive. We should all be passionate about the things we love!  I love Jesus and his work in my life has made me who I am. I believe that all people have value and worth,  that there is a way even if it is invisible to you, and that grace is free.  I've added Jesus Feminist to my list of "titles" but some others are mom, wife, and friend... Sometimes I do crazy stuff, I'm usually not perfect, but I'm me. Fully, and 100% always me.... the introverted extrovert who had to tattoo a reminder of Gods faithfulness on her wrist...

No comments:

Post a Comment