Thursday, June 14, 2012

Home and...

Today is the very last day of school for the three...
(note to self, take last day next year off work)

The dogs aren't happy with the weather, as their walks are limited...
(note to self, find doggy coats, ha!)

I don't really feel like I'm at home yet.. because I've not been.. daily working and nightly errand running with one or more... it feels like all I do is spin around in a circle pouring away gasoline...
(note to self, breathe. and make no commitments at all beginning tomorrow morning!)

Speaking of home... the house is not unpacked. pile, pile, pile... ugh ugh ugh... 
I don't know of any good tips for that. Perhaps in my next week without commitments I will have some time to nest...

Cars and keys...
Make sure you always have a spare set. I'm learning that replacing keys when they are completely gone is a very hard and expensive task... SIGH.

But all is not hopeless and stressful and busy, never fear. It just feels like it right now.
L.

1 comment:

  1. the "home" feeling takes a while...looks like you are learning good lessons! :)

    ReplyDelete